Do you consider yourself an EAU-Guidelines expert? Show off your skills at the EAU Guidelines Cup set to take place during the YUORday at the upcoming EAU Annual Congress in Barcelona. You could be named champion!
What is the EAU Guidelines Cup?
The EAU Guidelines Cup is a competition which will determine who among EAU junior members knows the EAU Guidelines the best.
The Cup will consist of three rounds. The first and second rounds will be online and questions will be multiple-choice questions. The top three participants from the second round will compete during the live finale on YUORDay19 on 16 March 2019.
How to participate
Here’s how you can join the Guidelines Cup in 3 easy steps:
- Look out for your invitation to join the Cup. In the week of 17 December 2018, you will receive an email from the EAU with a personalised link.
- Click on the link to enter the online quiz.
- Answer the questions the best and fastest you can. You will receive immediate feedback on how many answers you got correct.
If you are one of the top scorers of the first round, you will receive an invitation to participate in the second round. Let the games begin!
The three best participants of the second online round will receive a free registration for EAU19 and will be invited to compete for the title of the Guidelines Cup champion on stage during YUORday. The one with the most right answers and the quickest responses will be crowned as the winner.
The audience can join as well by competing anonymously via voting pads.
Prizes to win
The third-place winner and the audience member with the highest score will receive full one-year access to over 60,000 items of quality scientific content via UROsource, the largest knowledge base in the field of urology.
The prize for second place is the four-volume set of Campbell-Walsh Urology (11th edition). This series features 22 new chapters with an increased focus on robotic surgery and image-guided diagnostics. Easy online access to 130 video clips is also included.
The champion of the EAU Guidelines Cup will have the privilege to choose from a selection of comprehensive masterclasses organised by the European School of Urology. The masterclasses include the following:
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Operative management of Benign Prostatic Obstruction
- ESU-ESFFU Masterclass on Female and Functional Reconstructive Urology
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Lasers in Urology
- ESU-ESOU Masterclass on Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- ESU-Weill Cornell Masterclass in General urology
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Urolithiasis
- ESU-ESUT-ESUI Masterclass on Focal Therapy for Localised Prostate Cancer
You could be this year’s EAU Guidelines Cup champion. Are you up for the challenge?