Do you consider yourself an EAU Guidelines expert? Show off your skills at the EAU Guidelines Cup set to take place during the YUORday at the upcoming EAU Annual Congress in Amsterdam. You could be named champion!
What is the EAU Guidelines Cup?
The EAU Guidelines Cup is a competition which will determine which EAU junior members know the EAU Guidelines the best.
The Cup will consist of three rounds. The first and second rounds will be online and consist of multiple-choice questions. The top three participants from the second round will compete during the live finale during YUORDay20 on 21 March 2020.
How to participate
Here’s how you can join the Guidelines Cup in 3 easy steps:
- Look out for your invitation to join the Cup. In the week of 13 January 2020 you will receive an email from the EAU with a personalized link.
- Click on the link to enter the online quiz.
- Answer the questions the best and fastest you can. You will receive immediate feedback on how many answers you got correct.
If you are one of the top scorers of the first round, you will receive an invitation to participate in the second round. Let the games begin!
The three best participants of the second online round will receive a free registration for EAU20 and will be invited to compete for the title of the Guidelines Cup champion on stage during YUORday. The contestant with the most right answers and the quickest responses will be crowned as winner.
The audience can anonymously compete as well via voting pads. Bring your friends and supporters along, where they can both cheer for you and test their knowledge at the same time.
From time to time, multiple choice questions will be posted on the EAU’s Instagram. Follow @uroweb and use these questions to help train for the competition.
Prizes to win
The third-prize winner of the EAU Guidelines Cup will have the privilege to choose from a selection of comprehensive masterclasses organised by the European School of Urology (ESU). The masterclasses include the following:
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Operative management of Benign Prostatic Obstruction
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Lasers in Urology
- ESU-ESOU Masterclass on Non-Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer
- ESU-ESUI Masterclass on Prostate biopsy
- ESU-ESAU-ESGURS Masterclass on Erectile restoration and Peyronie’s disease
- ESU-ESUT Masterclass on Urolithiasis
- ESU-ESFFU Masterclass on Functional urology
- ESU-Weill Cornell Masterclass in General urology
The prize for the second place is the four-volume set of Campbell-Walsh Urology (11th edition). This series features 22 new chapters with an increased focus on robotic surgery and image-guided diagnostics. Easy online access to 130 video clips is also included.
The champion of the EAU Guidelines Cup will receive an Apple Watch, sponsored by Boston Scientific.
The audience member with the highest score will receive admission to an ESU masterclass of his/her choice.
You could be this year’s EAU Guidelines Cup champion. Are you up for the challenge?