The European School of Urology (ESU) has developed innovative and effective Hands-on-Training (HOT) courses, in partnership with the EAU Sections, which offer practice and development of individual skills.
Hands-on Training (HOT) courses are offered in many of our events. Lively interaction among participants, faculty and tutors makes much of this work an effective and memorable way to gain and consolidate knowledge. Online we offer several options to prepare yourself for the E-BLUS examinations.
Please find below an overview of different HOT topics that will be offered during the congress.
- ESU/ESUT Hands-on Training Course in Basic laparoscopy
- ESU/ESUT Hands-on training Course in Laparoscopic and robotic paediatric urology
- E-BLUS exam
Diagnostics and follow-up
- ESU/ESFFU Hands-on Training Course in Urodynamics
- ESU/ESUT/ESUI Hands-on Training Course in MRI fusion biopsy
- ESU/ESUI Hands-on Training Course in Prostate MRI reading for urologists
- ESU/ESUT/ESUI Hands-on Training in Urological ultrasound