Late-breaking abstract submission is closed.
A late-breaking abstract is an abstract that contains new information that is not yet known or fully available by the original annual abstract submission deadline, 1 November, 08:30 CET. The research must be novel, innovative, contemporary, and of high scientific significance. Abstracts should describe either large clinical investigations or high-impact translational research.
Like other abstracts, the information and data must not be published elsewhere prior to the meeting.
Note, the late-breaking abstract deadline is not an extension of the submission deadline.
Additional implications (on top of/overruling the standard submission rules and regulations):
- You can only submit the abstract once to the EAU23 submission – double-submitted abstracts will not be reviewed
- Very limited places are available for late-breaking abstracts in the programme, therefore the selection will be done very critically
- Late-breaking abstracts will be reviewed anonymously by a selection of members of the Scientific Congress Committee (SCC)
Selected late-breaking abstracts will not be published in the EU Journal, nor will they be published together with the other abstracts on our Virtual Platform (1 month prior to the congress), they will be treated as a presentation/lecture.
- Deadline: Wednesday, 1 February (23:59 CET)
- Before submitting, please read the Rules for late-breaking abstract Submission closely.
|1 February 2023 23:59 CET||Deadline submission; via the EAU23 abstract submission website|
|February 2023||Anonymous review and critical selection of late-breakers by the Scientific Congress Committee (SCC)|
|9 February 2023||The outcome communicated to the submitter|
|Selected presenters will be invited to a specific session of the EAU23 Scientific programme|