The EAU Patient Office is currently preparing for its major annual event, the EAU Patient Day. Since its inception, the event offers a platform where healthcare professionals (HCPs) and patient advocates can meet to share perspectives and experiences. The third in-person edition of Patient Day will take place at the upcoming Annual EAU Congress in Paris (EAU24) on Friday 5 April.
After a successful EAU23, Patient Day kicks off on the first day of EAU24. You can expect a full range of activities not only for patients but also learning opportunities for HCPs where they will develop a set of vital skills to engage with patients in a way that makes a measurable impact.
- Urological Patient Presentations
- Roundtable #1: Nutrition – Patients with cancer and the importance of nutrition.
- Roundtable #2: Penile Cancer
- Roundtable #3: Inflammatory Bladder
- Roundtable #4: Use of digital technology & data driven shared decision-making
View the Patient Day programme here.
Patient advocates* can register for the congress for free.
Patient advocates* are eligible to apply for a €500 travel grant.
- A letter is required stating why you want to attend the congress
- You must agree to submit a post-congress report, describing your congress experience and areas for improvement
- Applications are accepted on a first-come-first-serve-basis
To apply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Patient Advocacy groups are eligible to apply for a complimentary desk in the Exhibition area.
- Applications are accepted on a first-come-first-served-basis
To apply send an email to email@example.com
EAU Patient Lounge
I also invite you to come visit the EAU Patient Lounge! The Patient Lounge is a place for patient advocates to enjoy a cup of coffee or tea, relax in between sessions and to connect with peers. It is located in the EAU24 Exhibition Hall in the EAU Booth area #D80.
Last but not least, the Patient Art Gallery INSIGHT: A reimagining of “Self-CT”, by Michal Saar-Bleiweiss from Shefayim, Israel, will return!
I look forward to seeing you in Paris!
Prof. Eamonn T. Rogers
Chairman EAU Patient Office