From the newest updates in urology, practical insights, core theoretical knowledge to best practices, the course programme of the European School of Urology (ESU) at the 37th Annual EAU Congress in Amsterdam will this year encompass the full breadth of urology, providing expert knowledge and in-depth views on major topics and procedures.
The ESU aims to not only offer the insights of experienced mentors and faculty, but also ensure participants will get, first-hand, the best practices that are vital in offering optimal care to patients. Below you will find 56 courses in 17 areas ranging from Female Urology, Infections, Stones, Trauma, and Male LUTS to onco-urology to paediatric urology.
In due time the detailed programme of each ESU course will be added to the website.
- How to proceed with haematuria
- Ultrasound in urology
- Update renal, bladder and prostate cancer guidelines 2022, what has changed?
- Updates and controversies: Incontinence, bladder / paediatric stones and male LUTS guidelines 2022: What has changed?
- Improving your communication and presentation skills
- How to write the introduction and methods
- How to write results and discussion
- Practical aspects of cancer pathology for urologists. The 2022 WHO novelties
- Renal transplantation: Technical aspects, diagnosis and management of early and late urological complications
Neurogenic and non-neurogenic voiding dysfunction
- Chronic pelvic pain in men and women
- Practical neuro-urology
- Lower urinary tract dysfunction and urodynamics
Penile and testicular cancer
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic prostatectomy
- Retropubic radical prostatectomy: Tips, tricks and pitfalls
- Focal therapy in prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer imaging: When and how to use it
- Prostate cancer screening and active surveillance – Where are we now?
- Prostate biopsy: Tips and tricks
- Metastatic prostate cancer
- Oligometastatic prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer update: 2021-2022
- Surgery or radiotherapy for localised and locally-advanced prostate cancer
- Prostate cancer challenges and controversies from guidelines to real-world
- Theranostics in prostate cancer
- Percutaneous nephrolithotripsy (PCNL)
- Update on stone disease
- Flexible ureterorenoscopy and retrograde intrarenal surgery: Instrumentation, technique, tips, tricks and indications
- Metabolic workup and non-surgical management of urinary stone disease
- Advanced endourology in the non-standard patients with urolithiasis
- Laparoscopy for beginners
- Advanced course on upper tract laparoscopy: Kidney, ureteropelvic junction (UPJ), ureter and stones
- Peno-scrotology and basic lower urinary tract endoscopy – Questions you are scared to ask
- Prosthetic surgery in urology
- Lymphadenectomy in urological malignancies
- Practical tips for pelvic laparoscopic surgery: Cystectomy, radical prostatectomy adenomectomy and sacrocolpopexy
- Practical management of non-muscle invasive bladder cancer (NMIBC)
- How we manage upper tract tumours
- Robot-assisted laparoscopic radical cystectomy
- Management and outcome in invasive and locally-advanced bladder cancer
- Nerve-sparing cystectomy and orthotopic bladder substitution. Surgical tricks and management of complications
- Perioperative immunotherapy and multidisciplinary management of localized genitourinary cancers