Industry sessions are an essential part of every EAU Annual Congress, and the all-online EAu20 Virtual Congress and Theme Week is no different in that regard. Our industry partners have a dedicated part in the scientific programme on every day of the congress. Find an overview below!
The following Industry Sessions take place during the EAU20 Virtual Congress:
- Current scientific questions influencing patient management in advanced prostate cancer
Industry Session by Janssen (Friday, 17 July 14:30-15:30)
- Recent advances in the treatment landscape for the patient with BCG unresponsive NMIBC
Industry Session by Medscape supported by an independent educational grant from Ferring (Saturday 18 July 15:00-16:00)
- The big debate: How to adapt to a changing landscape for patients with metastatic hormone-sensitive prostate cancer
Industry Session by Astellas Pharma Europe – Endorsed by APCCC (Sunday 19 July 15:10-16:10)
The following Industry Sessions take place on each day of the EAU20 Theme Week:
- Improving the management of recurrent cystitis in clinical practice: Can we do more?
Industry Session by OM Pharma (Monday, 20 July 17:45-18:45)
- Master class in bladder cancer: Practical solutions to common scenarios in NMIBC
Industry Session by Medac GmbH (Tuesday, 21 July 17:45-18:45)
- Tackling the gender divide in OAB
Industry Session by Astellas Pharma Europe (Wednesday, 22 July 17:45-18:45)
- Navigating the complex evolving treatment landscape in metastatic urothelial carcinoma
Industry Session by Astellas Pharma Europe (Thursday, 23 July 17:45-18:45)
- Da Vinci for partial nephrectomy: Tips on technique and a pathway for day surgery
Industry Session by Intuitive (Friday, 24 July 17:45-18:45)
- New horizons in metastatic prostate cancer
Industry Session by Sanofi Genzyme (Saturday, 25 July 17:45-18:45)
- MOSES 2.0 – New levels of versatility and precision
Industry Session by Lumenis Deutschland GmbH (Sunday, 26 July 17:45-18:45)
For more details on every session, including individual topics and speakers, visit the Scientific Programme and select “Sponsored Programme” to see the Industry Sessions on a day-by-day basis.